5 Possible Features You Can Look Forward To In Google Search Console
- AMP Articles. This particular feature is intended to provide reports regarding the performance of AMP articles.
- Child-Direct Content Report. This report, which has been already added to Search Console, is dedicated to pages that are focused on children.
- Opt-Out of Google Search Sections. Such feature will allow site owners to pull out their websites from Flights, Hotels, Shopping, and Local sections.
- Performance on Google Discover. This feature will enable sites owners to evaluate the performance of their pages in Google Discover, a section located on Google’s home page on mobile devices.
- Page Speed Report. It looks like page speed will finally have its own report. Although SEOs can use tools that measure page speed, it has to be done one URL at a time. Maybe the new report will test the corresponding speed of all the site’s URLs?
These are all the features that may be present in the latest Google Search Console.
This SEO UK news was first published at https://www.searchenginejournal.com/new-features-possibly-coming-to-google-search-console/294171/#close. Check out this link to learn more.
With the help of reliable SEO experts, creating a quality and attractive website will be easier, and you can focus on the other aspects of your business. Visit our SEO company page to know how our services can benefit you.