5 Things To Consider To Make Your Start-Up Website SEO-Friendly
To assure that your start-up website is up to date, it’s important to know the essential things when it comes to SEO. With that being said, here are some things to take into consideration:
1. Site architecture – Check all of the links on your website, especially the logo and external ones. Don’t forget to take a look at your page hierarchy and subfolders as well.
2. Server – Make sure your servers are free from errors. Check for malware and eliminate Soft 404s. It’s also advisable to switch to HTTPS immediately.
3. Mobile – Your website must have a responsive design for easier navigation. Run a Google mobile-friendly test to determine issues that could affect user experience.
4. Content – Ensure your contents doesn’t have missing title tags, duplicate H1 tags, and more. Work with an affordable SEO company to help put content creation processes in place.
5. Indexing – By checking things like sitemaps and Google cache, you can ensure that your pages are added to the search index before going live.
By taking note of these things, you can develop an innovative start-up strategy. Know the best SEO company and trends out there so you can have an effective launch.
These tips are compiled by https://searchengineland.com/the-40-point-seo-checklist-for-startups-296197. To learn more, click here.