The 5 Most Important Changes In The WordPress Gutenberg 7.1 Update
Many website owners, developers, and SEO experts recently welcomed the new WordPress Gutenberg 7.1 update, which features many significant improvements. Listed below are five important changes to know about.
- New welcome UI screen. The update features an improved welcome UI screen, which is designed to help introduce new users to block editing.
- Mobile editing. There is now a fixed-mobile toolbar that can be used to select and edit links, paragraphs, and other similar elements. While editing in mobile, users can now also select multiple blocks.
- Performance benchmarks. According to performance benchmarks, the WordPress Gutenberg 7.1 interface seems slower by about one second compared to Gutenberg 7.0 and WordPress 5.3. The update does, however, show improvement with the keypress event metric.
- Table Captions. The new Table Captions lets users put captions beneath tables. Users can also toggle between different modes that let them edit inside tables or select table elements. This new feature makes it so users don’t need to download a plugin for table functionality.
- Bug fixes. WordPress announced that the update fixed over two dozen bugs, including the ColorPicker component’s CSS styles.
Although the performance for this version has become a bit more sluggish, the benefits it provides far outweigh any slowdown issues. With its various enhancements, the WordPress Gutenberg 7.1 update is sure to prove useful to developers and SEO service providers everywhere.
The information in this post was taken from https://www.searchenginejournal.com/wordpress-announces-gutenberg-7-1-its-big/340097/. Visit the given link to read the full story.
Working with a professional SEO firm can greatly boost the online visibility of your business website. Go to the Position1SEO homepage now to know all about our excellent offers and services.