What Are Local SEO Services?
Have you got a business that serves clients and customers in your immediate locality? Wondering what’s the best way to reach them and let them know you exist? Local SEO services could be the answer.
Ranking #1 on Google and other search engines is one of the best ways of driving targeted traffic to your website from within your area. With search engine optimization, you can ensure that your local product or service-based business appears at the forefront of the search results, where it deserves to be. And now you can leave this task to the pros at Position1SEO with our dedicated local SEO services.
We’ve helped dozens of businesses just like yours stand out in their neighbourhood and grow their businesses to unprecedented levels, purely through organic search results. Get in touch today to find out more about how we can help you, and we’ll send across some case studies highlighting our past successes.
Local SEO services could be just what you’re looking for if you are trying to boost your presence online. Local SEO is particularly important for businesses that operate from a physical premises like a shop or restaurant, where customers can buy over the counter. It’s also incredibly useful for businesses that offer services purely in one or more geographical locations. And finally, local SEO is a major boon for businesses that operate on multiple sites within a geographical area.
The premise behind local SEO is the same as those behind SEO as a whole: to raise a business’s profile in the search engine results so it attracts more online traffic and hopefully, if done well, more sales. But local SEO can be a little more specialist area. Google analyses the many millions of searches that are carried out through its search engine each day, and it knows that a big percentage of those are particularly applicable to certain types of business that operate locally, rather than nationally or globally.
That makes sense, because if you’re in Stoke-on-Trent and you’re looking for flowers or a pizza to be delivered, for instance, you’re not interested in businesses based in London. Even if the searcher doesn’t enter their location, or doesn’t state ‘pizza delivery near me’, Google surmises from the type of business that the search refers to the local area and uses the phone or laptop’s location to tailor its results to their query.
So if you are trying to expand your locally based business and finding that the online side of things is not doing as well as you expected, it’s more than likely that you are simply not visible enough online. And if your local competitors are doing better than you, one reason may be that your prospective customers just aren’t seeing your website.
You may think that having a fantastic website is all you need. But in reality, a fantastic website is useless if people who are particularly interested in what you have to sell don’t get to see it. Visibility is paramount, and that is where SEO and local SEO come in.
However, even if you know the SEO basics, most businesses find that it’s far too time-consuming to keep up with Google’s constant updates to its search parameters. Local SEO and SEO generally is also a long game – it requires ongoing attention on a regular basis; it’s never a matter of ‘one and done’.
So how can you take advantage of all the benefits that SEO local services offer without spending all your time researching and implementing the principles, rather than serving your customers?
The answer to this question is by employing a local SEO service to do it for you. You might think that you don’t have the funds to do this, or that it’s something that you really should be dealing with yourself. But SEO is a complex and time-consuming process and you’re unlikely to have sufficient time to deal with it properly.
Also, when you consider the impact that SEO can have on a business, it’s vital to get it right. Good SEO can lead to an unprecedented boom in your business. But bad SEO can, at best, mean no change. At worst, you could end up being penalised by Google for using practices that are unhelpful for its users. So it’s absolutely vital to ensure you get SEO and local SEO right, as soon as possible, And that can best be achieved by hiring the right local SEO service provider.
Choose Position1SEO For Your Small Business SEO
If you run a small business, SEO is even more important for you. You are already likely to be competing with much bigger businesses that have fortunes to spend on marketing. That means they’re almost certainly appearing higher up Google rankings than you. But it’s not an insurmountable problem.
This is where Position1SEO comes in. We are a business dedicated to helping you achieve success in your online business. We have over a decade’s worth of experience in SEO and can combine this experience with the very latest developments in the field to produce a detailed strategy specifically for your business.
We begin our professional relationship with an in-depth analysis of your website and that of your competitors, so we fully understand your current position. We then research all the search terms that are applicable to your business and send them to you with their rank value, so you can decide which ones you want us to target as keyphrases.
As well as optimising your website, on-page and behind the scenes, for these keyphrases, one of the local SEO services in the UK we offer is increasing your web presence online. Nowadays, it’s not just your website that Google is interested in, but also your web authority. In a nutshell, Google quantifies which businesses and websites are the most reliable sources of information in their sector and uses this information to help it compile its web rankings.
At Position1SEO, we build your web authority through social signals by maintaining social media profiles on your behalf; through authority signals by monitoring daily blog sites in search of conversations where we can offer comments and advice; and through content signals by submitting guest blog posts to relevant reputable sites. This increases your presence throughout the web, meaning that your name becomes familiar, not just to Google but also to your potential customers.
As you can imagine, building your web authority in particular is a lengthy ongoing process. As a result, the packages we offer are long term, a continuous partnership so that you can see great results over time that will benefit your business for years to come. You can choose between three, five, ten, and twenty keyphrases depending on your needs, and you will be pleased to know that the majority of our services, including building your web authority, are included within our affordable local SEO services packages as standard.
We also promise to keep you updated on a monthly basis with three reports that will allow you to monitor our progress against the initial projections we provided. In addition, we will use these reports to keep an eye on our strategy and amend it as and when necessary.
For local SEO services, we’re confident that we at Position1SEO are the best company for you. Visit our homepage today at https://position1seo.co.uk/ and choose the right package for your business, or call us for more information on 0141 404 7515.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the inclusions in an SEO service?
Expect your search engine marketing specialist to offer:
- Analysis of your website’s structure.
- Analysis of your existing website content, including the current conversion rate.
- Examination of your off-page online presence.
- Web coding and structure optimisation.
- Optimisation of your content on-site.
- Optimisation of factors off-page.
How do you know if you need a local SEO?
If your business operates from a physical store or has customers that typically come from a specific geographical area, then local SEO will almost certainly be useful for you. With local SEO, you can particularly capture traffic from searchers who are using mobile devices to find the businesses they need in their close vicinity.
What is local SEO?
Local SEO allows you to benefit from higher search engine rankings when prospective customers are searching for a particular type of product or service ‘near me’. It literally puts your business on the map and allows you to add important information like where you are, when you’re open, and how to contact you.
Is SEO worth the money?
SEO can cost if you hire local SEO solutions from providers, but it’s an investment that pays off over time. It’s estimated nearly 92% of searchers click on a link on the first page of Google’s search engine results, so it’s vital your business ranks high up in searches for products or services from companies of your type
What is the difference between SEO and local SEO?
Local SEO improves your visibility in your local area, allowing you to capture more of the market in your geographical locality. SEO generally is used by businesses hoping to get seen on a national or international scale. If you have a bricks-and-mortar store, local SEO is for you, and expertise from local SEO consultant services can be invaluable.
How do you know if SEO is working?
First, you should see an improvement in the volume of traffic visiting your website. Then, if done correctly, you should see a better Conversion Optimisation Rate, i.e., a higher number of those visitors becoming paying customers or signing up for more information.
Why is local SEO important?
Local search can help attract customers in your locality who are more likely to buy from you because they’re in the area and are actively looking for your goods or services. From the search engines’ point of view, it helps their end users find more relevant, targeted results.
What should an SEO expert know?
What you should expect skilled search engine optimisation companies to have:
- Years of SEO experience.
- An understanding of the three SEO levels: on-page, off-page and technical.
- A proven track record of success.
- Marketing awareness.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- An understanding of your company’s culture.
- Great communication skills.
What are the benefits of local SEO?
If you optimise your website with local SEO, it increases the visible online presence of your business. That generates more website traffic, more foot traffic, more customers and more sales. If you’re struggling to see these kinds of results on your own, try hiring a good local SEO services company like Position1SEO.
What companies need SEO?
Research shows that these eight industries benefit most in terms of return on investment from SEO:
- Professional services, like legal, accountancy, and so on.
- Builders, home renovations, and repairs.
- Medical practices.
- Businesses that operate solely online.
- Estate agents and other property-related businesses.
- Businesses operating on more than one physical site.
- Restaurants, cafes, and bistros.
- Services related to domestic pets.
Here’s How Local SEO Works And Why It Matters For Small Businesses
Local SEO helps search engines use searchers’ location data to match them with local businesses that have what they’re looking for. The advantage to businesses is that with local SEO, you’re not competing with national or international businesses that operate in your field.
The other major benefit is increased traffic to your website and physical premises. The better your local SEO is, the higher up the search engine rankings you’ll go. As searchers tend to opt for results on page one of Google, your increased visibility will lead to more clicks on your website – and more sales besides.
Ways to Improve Your Local SEO Right Now
Five quick ways to improve your local SEO:
- Ensure your NAP (name, address, and phone number) is consistent across your website and all business directories you’re listed in.
- Claim your listing at Google My Business and spend time populating your entry.
- Encourage past customers to review your services and work on ensuring these are the best they can be.
- Improve your website’s on-page optimisation: fully write about your services with relevant keywords, include high-quality images, keep your NAP updated and consistent throughout.
- Attract good quality inbound links – hire local business SEO services if you’re struggling.
A Simple Guide On How Can You Ensure Selection Of The Right SEO Agency
- Know exactly what you want to achieve before you hire: raise brand awareness, increase revenue or improve your customer retention rate, for instance?
- Ask each company what they’ll do to help you reach these goals. Ask for examples of results they’ve achieved for other businesses similar to yours.
- Steer clear of agencies promising huge, quick gains – even Google says realistically it takes around 4 months for results to show.
- Look for local SEO services in the UK that can demonstrate long term gains and that you can communicate well with.
Tips For Hiring UK Local SEO Specialists To Target Particular UK Local Traffic
- Ask to see case studies from past clients. Check your agency will handle all three key aspects of SEO necessary for success: on-page, off-page and technical.
- Choose a digital local marketing agency that offers an initial audit of your website so you know your starting point.
- Ask for timescales within which you’ll see results and look for an agency that will report on progress regularly and routinely.
- Ask what techniques they use, for example how they generate quality backlinks. Buying them is not acceptable; they must earn them through creating great quality content and building your authority that way.
Local SEO Service for Multiple Locations
If you have multiple outlets or offer services over multiple geographical areas, SEO services for local business can assist. Google uses three factors to determine local businesses’ rankings in search engine results: prominence, distance, and relevance.
- Prominence uses measures like reviews from past customers on Google My Business.
- Distance uses searchers’ locations to match them up with the closest relevant businesses for their needs, so the more locations you have, the more potential customers are within reach.
- Relevance is how well websites match users’ search terms, so it’s vital you know what terms people search with when looking for your business.
If you’re in any doubt as to whether SEO from local expert website ranking services could be a boon to your business, why not call the team at Position1SEO today and give us the opportunity to tell you what we could do for you? Call us on 0141 404 7515.