SEO Companies

Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), which is a Google metric that measures user experience on websites, is set to become a Google ranking factor in 2021. This is why it’s crucial that SEO companies UK based and site admins know what this metric is and how to optimise it properly. What is Cumulative Layout Shift? This […]
Google has provided SEO companies and site owners a list of Core Web Vitals that need to be prioritised when optimising for user experience. By providing this list of metrics, Google intends  to offer unified guidance on the quality signals that it deems to be “essential to delivering a great user experience on the web”. […]
Recently, John Mueller of Google provided a guide to assist affordable SEO companies and webmasters in making sure that their provided meta description tag appears in search results. It was discussed in a Google Webmaster Central hangout when a question was raised by Vahan Petrosyan of Search Engine Journal. He asked for recommendations from Mueller […]
In order to assist small business owners at this time of crisis, Google launched a microsite containing resources and tools. According to the search engine, "We know this is a difficult time for people everywhere, including small business owners. We want to help. We’ve gathered some useful resources to help your business navigate these challenging […]
SEO companies and webmasters already know that meta descriptions are not considered as a ranking factor. However, they can garner more clicks, which results in more traffic. Despite this, it can be noted that Google does not only take the hardcoded meta description. Sometimes, it looks for a different snippet from your webpage. If you […]
Google is making an exception to the rule on what can be used in business names for several restaurants. The terms "delivery available" or "takeout available" can be added to the business name of the restaurant. It must be noted by SEO companies and webmasters that this is only a temporary change and not typically […]
Google is asking SEO companies, webmasters, and all kinds of businesses to update their Google My Business listings if they are impacted by COVID-19. A new help document has been released by the search engine giant outlining how to update their contact numbers, business descriptions, operating hours, and/or use Google Post for sharing information. Help […]
According to Google, approximately 70% of websites have already been transferred to mobile-first indexing. In line with this, SEO companies and webmasters are reminded that the other 30% is going to be moved over by September and no later than that. It is fantastic to finally have a date for this change because it allows […]
Through the Search Console, Google will be sending out emails that contain “mobile-first indexing issues detected” alerts. The notices are about the problems that Google experienced during the time a particular site was moved over to mobile-first indexing. Additionally, it states “Google expects to apply mobile-first indexing to all websites in the next six to […]
Last year, Google announced a two-part update to how it will treat nofollows. The initial part already rolled out, and this impacted rankings. SEO companies and webmasters must take note that the next update on nofollow links that impacts crawling and indexing will be released on 1st March 2020. 1st March 2020 Nofollow Update: What […]